Tuesday, August 25, 2009

welcome to senior year, how may i make your life as miserable as possible?

so, i know i've been a senior for over a week now, but its SUPER official today with all my friends becomming seniors.

so far, this is what i've learned.

1) the crazy person who writes the online A&P tests' do NOT use subject-verb agreement, anddddd the questions are most definately trick questions.
1a) they completely condricdt themselves, and i just wanna SCREAM and punch somebody.
2) that reading my A&P book will bring a flood of memories from mrs. julia and make me want to cry every time i read about mitosis & nucleous' & DNA.
3) my 'highschool' bio and chem books were WAY more fun. i love dr. jay wile more than whoever wrote these text books.
4) my world civ class ends 2 hours before the first state football game begins. yay.
5) stress factor is at an all time high
6) teachers are complete douchebags.

Dear God, one word. Graduation. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment